1. Children who grow up in families which are short of money are better prepared with the problems of adult life than children who are brought up by wealthy parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2.Some people believe that teenagers should concentrate on all school subjects, while others claim that students should focus on the subject that they are best at or that they find interesting. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Nowadays education quality is very low. Some people think we should encourage our students to evaluate and criticise their teachers. Others believe that it will result in a loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss on both sides.
1. Some people have benefited from modern communications technology, but some people have not benefited from it at all. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2.Developments of technology are causing environmental problems. Some people think the solution is that everyone should accept a simpler life, while others believe that technology can solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Technological progress in the past century has its negative effects, despite its remarkable contribution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some scientists think it is very soon that computers will be more intelligent than human. Some people think it is a positive development, while others think it is a negative development. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. It has been believed that people who read for pleasure have developed imagination and good language skills than those who prefer to watch TV. Do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe that time spent on television, video and computer games can be valuable for children. Others believe this has negative effects on a child. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
1. The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the violent crimes in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think that the government should decide which subjects students should study at the university, while others think that students should be allowed to apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss the two vies and give your opinion.
3. Governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move from large cities to regionalareas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1. It is better for people to be unemployed rather than to be employed without a job they enjoy. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
2.Some people think that politicians have the greatest influence on the world. Other people, however, believe that scientists have the greatest influence. Discuss both of views and give your opinion.
3.The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestions on how people should prepare for work in the future.
1. Some people believe that parents should take punishments for the crime of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. People are afraid to leave their homes for fear of crimes. Some people believe that more action should be taken to prevent crimes while others think that little could be done. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
3. Young people who commit serious crimes, such as a rubbery or a violent attack should be punished in the same way as adults. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1.关于教学方法：传统的教学使用纸、笔和老师的口头叙述（oral narration）作为传播知识的方法，随着科技的不断进步，越来越多的新技术被运用到教学中，如音频（audio）、视频（video）、电子书（electronic book）等，相比于传统的教学方式，这些电子化的新教学方法结合了声音、图像，让学生对知识的认识更生动具体，但同时，使用音像很容易使学生分心，所以最好的方式是将二者结合在一起来教学。