乐飞英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集第4期:正常生活
日期:2019-01-10 06:42    编辑:乐飞英语网    来源:未知
What about my friends? 我的朋友们怎么办 None of us can move on until this thing is over. 这件事结束之前我们谁都不能正常生活 Aria, have-have you been threatened by Charles since the gallery? 艾瑞亚 画廊事件后查尔斯有没有威胁过你 No, but tha

   What about my friends?

  我的朋友们怎么办

  None of us can move on until this thing is over.

  这件事结束之前我们谁都不能正常生活

  Aria, have-have you been threatened by Charles since the gallery?

  艾瑞亚 画廊事件后查尔斯有没有威胁过你

  No, but that doesn't mean he's retired.

  没有 但是这不代表他甩手不干了

  He's probably waiting for me at baggage claim.

  他说不定会在行李提取处等着我呢

  Aria, don't go there. Let's just try and live in the moment.

  艾瑞亚 别多想 尽量活在当下

  Really? What moment?

  真的吗 什么当下

  For all we know, Charles is in Spencer's barn right now

  就我看来 查尔斯现在在斯宾塞家的谷仓里

  installing a lethal disco ball. Which would make sense.

  安装致命的迪斯科球 这才说得通

  That's where this whole nightmare started.

  因为那就是这场噩梦开始的地方

  You need a sandwich.

  你得吃个三明治

  Would it help if I were there?

  如果我也在场会不会好一点

  - Where? - At Spencer's.

  -哪儿 -斯宾塞家

  The-the barn prom.

  谷仓舞会

  I thought you said that you..

  我记得你说过你...

  That was when I was gonna be sharing a punch bowl

  那是当我得和一群以前的学生一起

  with a bunch of former students.

  共享一瓶潘趣酒时

  If you want me there, I will be there.

  如果你需要我到场 我会去的

  Unless I have to dress up like a troll or something.

  除非我得打扮的跟巨怪一样

  I don't, do I?

  我不需要吧

   美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集第4期:正常生活

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部