乐飞英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第20期:婴儿时的伤害
日期:2019-01-09 22:43    编辑:乐飞英语网    来源:未知
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第20期:婴儿时的伤害 After everything Ive heard on the news 看了新闻报道 it almost sounds like a compliment. 这个词都感觉是在夸奖他 Is all this what the profiler thinks about my brother? 警官们都是这么评价我

  美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第20期:婴儿时的伤害

  After everything I've heard on the news

  看了新闻报道

  it almost sounds like a compliment.

  这个词都感觉是在夸奖他

  Is all this what the profiler thinks about my brother?

  警官们都是这么评价我哥哥的吗

  Your brother.

  你哥哥

  And you can recognize his baby rattle?

  你能认出来他的婴儿玩具

  It's actually mine.

  其实是我的

  There was a whole christening set from my godparents.

  是我洗礼时候爷爷送给我的一套玩具里的

  Pieces were lost.

  有一些已经丢了

  I still have the hairbrush.

  梳子我还有

  We found it along with a few other

  这是我们在仓库里找到的

  personal effects in the bunker.

  同时还有一些其他的私人物品

  Why do you think that is?

  你觉得为什么会在他手里

  He took it.

  他拿走了

  Kept it.

  一直留着

  Maybe he feels bad about trying to hurt me when I was a baby.

  也许是因为我是婴儿时他对伤害我而感到愧疚

  He has other things

  他还有其他东西

  like the home movies my father gave you.

  包括我爸爸给你的家庭录像

  Maybe part of him wants to stay connected to the family.

  也许他是想与我们家保持着某种联系

  That's a possibility. There's another.

  也许是 但是也有另一种可能

  I don't think it will please your sense of curiosity

  我觉得这种可能性你未必喜欢

  about Charles, your brother.

  毕竟你对于你哥哥那么好奇

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部