乐飞英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第20期:挽救友谊
日期:2018-10-11 10:43    编辑:乐飞英语网    来源:未知
We still have no idea who bashed her over the head 我们还是不知道是谁打了她的头 and Lesli doesnt know any of it. 而莱斯利对此一无所知 She probably thinks that Alison did the deed 她可能以为艾莉森杀了她 and we helped her get rid of the body

  

  We still have no idea who bashed her over the head

  我们还是不知道是谁打了她的头

  and Lesli doesn't know any of it.

  而莱斯利对此一无所知

  She probably thinks that Alison did the deed

  她可能以为艾莉森杀了她

  and we helped her get rid of the body.

  我们帮她处理了尸体

  But why hide behind Charles's name?

  但她为什么借查尔斯之名

  Maybe she was just as close to Charles as she was to Bethany.

  可能她跟查尔斯也很亲近 就跟她跟宝芬妮一样

  It all comes back to Charles.

  一切都回到查尔斯身上了

  So was Mona covering for Lesli?

  那梦娜是在帮莱斯利掩盖吗

  I mean, by stealing her file.

  所以才去偷她的病例

  Mona said she was doing it to repair their friendship.

  梦娜说她去偷病例是为了挽救她们的友谊

  Lesli's got her fooled too.

  莱斯利也把她骗了

  Or not. - What about Sara?

  也可能不是 -那莎拉呢

  I mean, why would Lesli Stone go after a complete stranger?

  莱斯利·斯通为什么对一个陌生人下手

  It was probably just a rehearsal, Em.

  可能只是练习 艾米

  Until she could get her hands on the real Alison.

  直到她对真正的艾莉森下手

  Okay, so what do we do now?

  那我们现在怎么办

  Well, we know where she lives.

  我们知道她的住处

  I say we catch her in the act.

  那就去抓她个现行吧

  How?

  怎么抓

  I did everything I could, Lesli, I swear.

  我已经尽力了 莱斯利 我发誓

  Mona, what are you trying to say?

  梦娜 你想说什么

  They know.

  他们知道了

  What? You're kidding. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

  什么 你开什么玩笑 该死该死

  I asked you to do one thing, Mona, one freaking thing

  我就让你做一件事 梦娜 就一件事

  and you screwed it up. You screwed it up for me!

  你却搞砸了 你给我搞砸了

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部