乐飞英语网歌曲
听歌学英语:黄 Yellow
日期:2019-02-04 14:57    编辑:乐飞英语网    来源:未知
Yellow - JemLook at the stars 仰望天上的星星 Look how they shine for you 看着它们为你绽放光芒 And everything you do 以及你所做的每件事 Yeah they were all yellow 全都是金黄色 I came along I wrote a song for you 我来,写一首歌,为你 And all

  

Yellow - JemLook at the stars 仰望天上的星星
Look how they shine for you 看着它们为你绽放光芒
And everything you do 以及你所做的每件事
Yeah they were all yellow 全都是金黄色
I came along I wrote a song for you 我来,写一首歌,为你
And all the things you do 以及你所做的每件事
And it was called yellow 歌名叫做"黄色"
So then I took my turn 然后,轮到我
Oh all the things I've done 我所做的所有事情
And it was all yellow 全呈金黄色
Your skin oh yeah your skin and bones 你的肌肤 哦,你的肌肤和身躯
Turn into something beautiful 是如此的美丽脱俗而真实
Do you know you know I love you so 你该知道,我是如此爱你
You know I love you so 你知道,我是如此爱你
I swam across, I jumped across for you 我跋山涉水,只为你
Oh what a thing to do 如此勇敢的事
Cause you were all yellow 只因为你闪耀着金黄色的光
I drew a line I drew a line for you 我设定界限设定界限
Oh what a thing to do 多么重大的举动
And it was all yellow 因为你是如此胆怯小心
Your skin oh yeah your skin and bones 你的肌肤 哦,你的肌肤和身躯
Turn into something beautiful 是如此美丽脱俗而真实
Do you know for you I bleed myself dry 你该知道我愿为你抛开一切
For you I bleed myself dry 你该明了我为你失去生命也不可惜
It's true look how they shine for you 这是真的 ,星星都因为你绽放光芒
Look how they shine for you 星星都因为你绽放光芒
Look how they shine for 看!它们都为你绽放光芒
Look how they shine for you 看!它们都为你绽放光芒
Look how they shine for you 星星都因为你绽放光芒
Look how they shine 星星都因为你绽放光芒
Look at the stars 仰望天上的星星
Look how they shine for you 它们在绽放光芒,为你
And all the things that you do 以及你所作的一切主持人微信公众号:槲寄生Mistletoe
词汇扩展:
permissive [pərˈmɪsɪv]adj. 放任的;容许的;宽大的;自由的
Single parents are more likely to be permissive. 单亲家庭的父母更容易放任自己的孩子。
The call for law and order replaced the "permissive tolerance" of the 1960s. 对法治的呼吁取代了20世纪60年代的“姑息忍让”。doting ['dəʊtɪŋ] adj. 溺爱的,偏爱的
His doting parents bought him his first car at 18. 溺爱他的父母在他18岁时给他买了第一辆车。
The doting husband catered to his wife's every wish. 这位宠爱妻子的丈夫总是高度满足太太的各项要求。 (cater ['keɪtə] vt. 投合,迎合;满足需要)ransack ['rænsæk] vt. 洗劫;(为找东西)把…翻腾得乱七八糟
~ sth (for sth)
Demonstrators ransacked and burned the house where he was staying. 示威者们洗劫并焚烧了他住的那所房子。
The house had been ransacked by burglars. 这房子遭到了盗贼的洗劫。
He returned from hospital to find thieves had ransacked his home. 他从医院回来,发现家里被小偷洗劫一空。skimpy [ˈskɪmpi] adj. (衣服)小而暴露的;<贬>(数量或大小)不足的,不够的
Don't be mean with fabric, otherwise curtains will end up looking skimpy. 别这么吝啬布料,不然做出来的窗帘会显得特寒酸。
They provided only skimpy details. 他们提供的细节不充分。
Who are you trying to attract dressed in that skimpy outfit? 你穿得这么露肉是想要吸引谁的注意呀?Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it's a small price to pay for living a dream.愿意吃苦,甘心吃苦,虽然过程艰辛,但这是实现梦想的小小代价。When you are young, work to learn, not to earn.人在年轻时,要为了学东西而工作,听歌学英语:黄 Yellow不要只为了赚钱而工作
主持人微信公众号:槲寄生Mistletoe

  


◎下载方式:网页版点击播放器下方"进入Mp3下载页面"下载;APP中选择“查看全辑”后点击“批量下载”◎

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部